1 large red pepper
2 green chillies, chopped (to taste)
1 tsp crushed garlic
400g smoked snoek
1 tub (230g) cream cheese
125 ml fresh cream
Fresh coriander, chopped
½ red onion
- Rub red pepper with a little oil and place under the grill to char. Allow to cool. Deseed and dice.
- In a pan, melt the butter then add the chillies and garlic and fry for 1-2 minutes.
- Add deboned snoek, stir and fry for ± 5 minutes.
- Allow to cool.
- Stir in cream cheese, fresh cream, diced red peppers and red onion.
- Garnish with fresh coriander.